See: Free Facebook Stores – Facebook Shops | Free FB Marketplaces – FB Market
See: Search Facebook Marketplace – Creating a Facebook Account | Find Stuff on Facebook Marketplace – Buy or Sell on Your FB Account
There are lots of reasons you need this as an entrepreneur or a business person. Maybe it is that you want assurance before you go in to this because of the experiences you have had with other platforms. But this very platform is a different one.
It has been tried and trusted. Facebook is a platform that is visited by over a billion active users monthly. Looking at this stat you can clearly see that the facebook platform is the ideal place to showcase your products.
How to Access Facebook Store Feature and Function
In order for you to access the facebook store function of facebook you need to have a facebook page for your business. Or at least you need to be an active admin of a facebook page.
See: Add Store to Facebook Page – Facebook Store | How to Add Store to Facebook Page – FB Store
So therefore if you do not have a facebook page you need to create one for your business today.
To create a facebook page follow the steps below;
– On your device go to www.facebook.com/pages/create.
– On the next page, you will have to follow the on screen options to successfully set up and create a facebook page.
That’s all you need to create a Facebook page for your business.
How to Create a Facebook Store
To create a facebook store for your business where you can showcase your products for potential and existing clients follow the steps below;
1. On your facebook page click on the ‘add a section’ tab just beneath the pages cover photo.
2. Click on the ‘add a shop section’ link.
3. You will need to agree to terms and conditions.
4. On the next page, you will have to set up your business details and payment details. You will need a stripe account to complete this very set up. If you do not have a stripe account you will have to create one before you proceed.
5. Describe what you sell and start adding products to your shop.
6. Lastly, access your shop’s settings and manage orders.
That’s all you need above. If you carefully follow the steps above your facebook store should be ready at any time.
That is it on Facebook Store | How to Create a Facebook Store. Please share this post!!!