This post is an eye-opener on how to resolve Facebook issues.
This platform is actually one biggest social media platform in the world where people of different regions come together on one umbrella.
See: Facebook Marketplace Buy And Sell | Join Marketplace Buy and Sell – How To Sell On Facebook
Interact with each, makes new friends, and also connected you to your family.
On the contrary, Facebook issues are circumstances that prevent you from performing the normal function or activities.
For Instance, while login your account you experience failure in accessing the account. Notwithstanding, the main concept is that it’s a compulsory aspect you might definitely experience issues on your down.
Most people will ask if Facebook is down.
Apparently, the media platform is active and most of the issues you experience might be as a result of technical failure or lack of confidential login credentials.
Therefore we have provided ways at which you can resolve some common issues on different platforms.
Facebook Issues – How to Resolve Facebook App Issues
While using the mobile app you can also experience difficulty while accessing your account.
Most issues such as “App isn’t working”, “can’t receive a code to confirm my phone number” and more.
Here is the solution to issues with the Mobile app:
1. At first, update your mobile app from the app store or google play store to the latest version.
2. Then, for the confirmation number, you can enter the number again and ensure it correct.
3. Also, you can go to the app setting on your mobile phone to clear caches and data.
In addition, if it bothers your personal login credentials, you can then reset your password by clicking “Forgot my password” and follow the instruction to resolve the issues.
Moreover, you can straightway visit the help center to report any issues on your account.
Facebook Issues – How to Resolve Issues from the Desktop on Facebook
Furthermore, using the desktop showcase more issues than the mobile app like cant access the Facebook page and more.
Either way, you can resolve issues with the following tips below:
1. Also clear the browsing history, cache, and data to resolve issues on Facebook page not loading.
2. Ensures your web browser is updated and secure to prevent breakage while accessing the page.
3. Also ensure the password and email address or phone number is correct and if not you can rest your account.
Above all, the best way you can find solutions to the Facebook issues easily and confidentially is through the use of Facebook help center.
Hence, you can access the link www.facebook.com/help to submit your issues with your account.