A Facebook marketplace AD makes it easy for people to reach your products and patronize your business. When you create an ad for your products on the marketplace, you are promoting your business and creating a wider market for your products.
Marketplace ad makes it possible for people to see the placements of your products ads on the news feed, marketplace, Instagram, Messenger, and other audience networks when you select the automatic placements option.
People can easily see your ad when they shop on the Facebook marketplace; your product will be made available on the marketplace along with other important products for customers who are interested to click and check out your business.
How To Create Facebook Marketplace Ad
By creating marketplace ads for your products you are promoting your business and expanding your market, thereby reaching more people and gaining potential buyers. Follow these steps to create your marketplace ad:
1. Go to Ads Manager, and then choose Brand Awareness, Reach, Traffics, Video Views, Lead Generation, Messages, Conversations, Catalog Sales or
2. Store Visits as your ad objective. Then tap the CONTINUE button
3. Select your Destination
4. Select your Audience and also define your targeting
5. Then you have to choose either AUTOMATIC PLACEMENTS or EDIT PLACEMENTS, automatic placements are often recommended.
6. Also, select your Budget and Schedule, and then click NEXT once you are done
7. Select your Ad’s creative format
8. Click DONE and then PLACE ORDER once you are done setting up your ad.
Your ad will be made available on the marketplace for people browsing through the marketplace to view once your ads get reviewed and approved.
Related: How Do I Use Facebook Marketplace Ads?
How To Boost Listings From Marketplace
Boosting your listings from Marketplace has a way of increasing the level of exposure of your products to people who visit the Marketplace when people click on your ad, Facebook will also show your ads to similar users.
The boosted items often appear with a small sponsored annotation and boosted items are made available to a wider range of people on the platform.
The Facebook boosting option is quite simple and limited to necessary steps like setting an ad budget and how long the ad will run.
The boosted items add will automatically be optimized for clicks. And it will only be available for users up to 18 to see and will also be shown to only users nearby.
To boost your listing from the marketplace on your phone:
1. Go to your marketplace profile
2. Click boost listing
3. Set your total budget
4. Choose how long your ad will run
5. Choose your payment method
6. Preview your boosted listing
7. Click boost listing now
Facebook has helped millions of business owners reach their target audience and expand their businesses on the platform.
Facebook marketplace is not just about placing your products on sale for few buyers to view and purchase, but also about promoting your business and driving up sales.
Marketplace ads are just the tool you need to enable you to reach a wider audience and expand your business on Facebook.
Boosting your products and using marketplace ads will increase the visibility of your listings to more people in your local area.
That is it on Create Facebook Marketplace Ad – How To Create Facebook Marketplace Ad Boost | Promote.
Related: Here Is Why You Can not Use Facebook Marketplace Anymore