How to Convert Facebook Profile to Page – In this article, I’m going to show you how to change facebook profile to a fan page step by step.
See: how to edit Instagram photo
In fact, this article will expose you to the technique I used to convert my facebook profile to page.
So if you’re in need of a guide on how to convert Facebook profile to page, this article got you covered.
Let’s get started with how to convert facebook profile to fan page right away.
How to Change/Convert Facebook Profile To A Fan Page: Some Facebook users have created a lot of Facebook profiles.
These Facebook users oftentimes alternate between those facebook profiles as personal Facebook profiles and as FB page, probably for professional Business.
However, there is always a risk of losing your account due to the frequent signing in, logout and alternating between these accounts.
Aside from that, alternating between these on a regular basis can be very stressful.
Thus, it will be nice you consider doing that from a single Facebook account.
This facebook post is all about how to Convert Facebook Profile To A Fan Page without stress or losing your facebook information.
Interestingly, how to change or convert your facebook account to a facebook fan page is very simple and easy.
In this article, we’ve taken the time to simplify the process of converting your facebook profile to facebook fan page in such a way that every facebook user would be able to undertake it.
How to Convert My Facebook Profile to a Page
How to Convert Facebook Profile to Page can be done via the facebook website or using facebook app on your smartphone. To convert facebook account to a fan page, do the following:
- Log onto your Facebook account
- Click on the triangular-shaped icon at the top right corner of any Facebook page and then click settings.
- On the facebook settings page, click on Download a copy option. or you can click on the your facebook information option at the left column of the page
- Next, you’ll need to click on the Start My Archive option where you will see the pop-up window and then click OK. Or click on the create file option and facebook will compile a copy of your data.
- Now it will take time to download. After finishing the download process, you will get a confirmation email that confirms the download process has ended.
- Open the email address linked to your Facebook account and Download a Copy of your FB account. Click on Download a Copy as it will redirect to Facebook to enter your email and password.
- Locate Download Archive and click on that to download all your data.
- After that go to the FB help center on the top search bar type convert the profile to page.
- There you can choose any type of category that you want to convert your profile.
Another way you can follow to migrate your FB profile to a fan page is as follows:
- First off, you’ll need to Log in to your FB account.
- Next, you’ll need to type this URL in your browser and click on the enter button – https://www.facebook.com/pages/
- Once you’re done with step 2 above, you’ll need to locate and click the “Create a Page” option.
- Go to URL/migrate on the address bar enter
- And you can select the page in which you want to convert your FB profile to the FB page.
- After selecting the page which you want to convert your profile, enter the details and click on Get Started.
- Lastly, to confirm that enter the migration and then enter the password click Confirm.
That is it on How to Convert Facebook Profile to Page,
I hope this article was helpful. Please share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
[…] How to Convert Facebook Profile to Page […]